Marketing your lawn care business with myspace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing your lawn care business with myspace

We have been talking a lot lately about using myspace to market your lawn care business. One of our friends Adam, really has been doing a great job. He was able to utilize one of our free halloween door hanger templates as well as our free halloween lawn care business postcard design and include them in a bulletin he sent out to all his friends on myspace. Myspace bulletins allow you to post a message all of your friends can read. It's a great way to keep your friends up to date on what you are doing or what new services you are offering.

He promoted that his business can create fall and halloween outdoor decorations for your home or business.

Great job Adam! Very creative thinking on your part!

If you are using myspace to promote your lawn care business, consider this lawn care business marketing idea from Adam.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is an ad design I was playing around with for Pete. What do you think? Good enough?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

thanks alot i like it. If any one else want to use it feel free.

thanks steve

Comment

You're welcome!

How are you going to promote it?

Comment

Here is Pete's myspace bulletin.

Comment

Here is Cash Out Lawn Care's myspace bulletin.

Comment

Here is a promotion Frontier Lawn & Landscape is doing.

Comment

Here is another marketing graphic from ANW LANDSCAPING on myspace

Comment

Here is a 2nd marketing graphic from ANW LANDSCAPING on myspace

Comment

and finally a third marketing graphic from ANW LANDSCAPING on myspace

Comment

Here is another creative myspace lawn care business marketing graphic from Pete.

Comment

Here is another great idea. Create a thanks for the add image!

Comment

Pete has been doing a great job experimenting with his promotions on youtube. Here is another bulletin he sent out.

Comment

How can we edit these images for our own use??

Comment

Do you have a program like photoshop?

Comment

Working...
                              X