• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayman's Lawn Care gets involved

Check this lawn care business owner out

Jayman's Lawn Care

http://www.jaymanslawncare.com/

He gets involved with his community by sponsoring a local cheerleading squad. I think this is the first time I have seen something like this.

What's your view on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I'll get into stuff like this when get have enough money... like sponsoring a little league baseball team... stuff like that... I think it's great!

Comment

Oh yea! How fantastic would that be! Do you have any idea what the charge is for something like that?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Sponsors can give as much or as little as they like. I used to coach a little league team about 10 years or so ago. We had sponsors... we just pretty much went around asking businesses to sponsor the team. I think we had 6 sponsors and still had to do some car wash fund raisers, too...

However, when we have the money, I'd love to fully sponsor a team... no clue what it costs now, but when I coached, IF I remember correctly, it was about $1000...

Comment

I wonder what is needed say for a little league team. They need shirts and hats maybe?

Comment

They need jerseys, pants, leggings (the things that go over the socks and looks like a verticle stripe on the sock), hats, balls for practice, sometimes you need a catcher's mitt, money for the end of season banquet (including food, drinks, and trophies)... sometimes a coach will want to take the kids to a batting cage for some practice, so there's another cost... the local recreation department usually provides batting helmets & catchers equipment, and the kids usually have a few bats, but sometimes the coach has to go and buy all this stuff, too...

There's more to it that someone may think... coaching a team is not as easy as it sounds... but it's very rewarding!

Comment

Oh wow! Those are great ideas! A lot could be done with this.

Comment

You could have on the front page of your website. A picture of your sponsored baseball team on a lawn with your truck and equipment around the team.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X