National Volunteer Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Volunteer Day

November 17th is national volunteer day. This could be a great time to pull together a project you would like to work on in your community and get media coverage.

Find a local project, send out a press release to the local media outlets and ask others in your community to help you!

I bet you get media attention for it!

What's your view on this?

Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops effort keeps enlisting volunteers - November 17 is National Volunteer Day and if you're looking for a way to help, Project EverGreen has the solution: GreenCare for Troops! The program connects volunteers who can do lawn and landscape care with military families who have a major breadwinner serving overseas in the Middle East.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I did a little more research on this and found. "International Volunteer Day (IVD) - (December 5) is an international observance designated by the United Nations since 1985."

So I guess if you wanted to go with a date, maybe choose the international volunteer date?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X