National Volunteer Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Volunteer Day

November 17th is national volunteer day. This could be a great time to pull together a project you would like to work on in your community and get media coverage.

Find a local project, send out a press release to the local media outlets and ask others in your community to help you!

I bet you get media attention for it!

What's your view on this?

Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops effort keeps enlisting volunteers - November 17 is National Volunteer Day and if you're looking for a way to help, Project EverGreen has the solution: GreenCare for Troops! The program connects volunteers who can do lawn and landscape care with military families who have a major breadwinner serving overseas in the Middle East.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I did a little more research on this and found. "International Volunteer Day (IVD) - (December 5) is an international observance designated by the United Nations since 1985."

So I guess if you wanted to go with a date, maybe choose the international volunteer date?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
    X