Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyer in a bag with rocks?

I had this picture emailed to me.

What's your view on putting a flyer in a bag with rocks?

Good idea or bad?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

bad idea.

Remember that group of community members that sued that other lawn care company because of the whole litering with rocks. They won their case.

Comment

Oh really! I totally forgot about that! Do you remember where the link is about them winning the case?

Thank you for remembering!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I really don't know. The lady emailed me after I asked her information in regards to it. I will try and track that down

Comment

While some might think this method is 'creative' and a way to stand out, it rarely leaves that impression. Successful marketing comes down to being a problem solver for people.

Unfortunately for this method, it makes anyone that uses a bigger problem! Remember, you want to be a 'welcome guest', NOT an 'annoying pest'!
          Chestin

Comment

yup, that is totally true. I would hate to wake up every week to a bag of rocks in my driveway

Comment

I would be pissed if I found this in my driveway. Bad, Bad way to promote your business. :blush:
              Northern California

Comment

Here is another example of the flyer in a bag of rocks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is the other picture.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X