• Show
Clear All

• Lead generation mistakes.

As quoted from http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com

Contact Chestin if you have questions!

Lead generation mistakes.

Quote[/b] ]
    Remember, Youíre Developing Leads, Not Making Sales

One of the biggest mistakes you could possibly make with any lead generation system is trying to immediately make a sale instead of just settling for a high quality lead. Marketing is a process and itís very difficult to effectively move a prospect from interested in what you have to offer all the way to becoming a paying customer. There are of course exceptions to this rule, but in most cases getting the sale will take additional work.

So when you do get a qualified lead or prospect, it means your lead generation process has worked as intended. Itís now time for the rest of your sales and marketing process to take over.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

How true is this? How often do we all try to make a sale right on the spot when we might be pushing a customer away.

What's your view on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I agree. Too many times we just want to rush through the sale, and we they say "no" or "let me think about it" we consider that as a lose.

Comment

Working...
      X