LCO sales video on youtube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCO sales video on youtube

Here is another example of a lawn care operator's sales video on youtube. So if you are thinking of putting one together for your company, maybe this one will give you ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5J_7dVWKc

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pv5J_7dVWKc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pv5J_7dVWKc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Now that is a #### of a id.

good job

Barry

Comment

This is a fantastic idea. More and more people are going online to find and research the products and services they buy offline, so this gives them a powerful tool to educate their prospects. Plus, it&#39;s available 24/7 and it doesn&#39;t cost them a thing to have someone watch the video, freeing them up to focus on other areas of their business. This is a great example of employing &#39;systems&#39;.

The only suggestions I would make on the video would be to include their website at the beginning and end of the video. If they don&#39;t have a website, shame on them.

Also, I&#39;d present an introductory offer to anyone that calls or contacts them and mentions the video. Maybe 10% off or 10ft. of concrete curbing free.

Again, this is a great use of available technology, and they might as well use it to it&#39;s fullest potential.

Chestin

Comment

Chestin, I like your ideas.

I also think this specific video might have been a little too long. Or maybe if they added a voice narrative, it would have helped.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

It might be just a bit long as is. People lose interest easily and there really isn&#39;t anything to hold the viewers. Unless of course it&#39;s someone that&#39;s fascinated with concrete curbing.

I agree that a narrator or voice over would be nice. Or even better, talk about the benefits of concrete curbing. The finished product looks fantastic and it&#39;s an interesting process, but there really isn&#39;t anything to motivate a viewer to pick up the phone and call.
          Chestin

Comment

Again, an offer with a strong call to action would really make this video a fantastic addition to their marketing mix.

Chestin

Comment

Maybe it&#39;s that video online is new or that the consumer masses are starting to have broadband, so that is why many of the videos we see are still in an &#39;experimental stage.&#39;

Not really well planned out, but kinda thrown up online just to get something started. I don&#39;t see many lco&#39;s with videos on their sites.

Comment

that is another great video

Comment

Working...
                X