How Jaskaran gets new clients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Jaskaran gets new clients

Here is an interesting view on how Jaskaran gets new clients. Door to door flier distribution.

From behind a lawn mower, his business savvy grew - Q: What lessons have you learned along the way?
    A: Along the way I have learned lots of things, including how to interact with clients. To add more customers I usually go door to door with a flier. This has helped me learn how to speak well and sell myself to others.
    Mowing grass also requires some discipline and dedication. If I am not prompt, the grass will be too long. I have learned how to bill clients and how to manage my time.
    Time management has been the most important thing I have learned. Mowing grass is only one aspect of my life. I need time to do schoolwork, hang out with my friends and play sports. Mowing grass has taught me how to manage my time effectively so that I can get everything done.

Q: Why have you been successful?
    A: The fact that I am dependable. I come on a regular basis and do a good job. My customers are willing to help out a young person saving money for college. And I charge less than most commercial lawn companies.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.
Working...
X