Using a truck to promote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a truck to promote

This has got to be the wildest truck I have seen in a while that promotes a company.

In this case Long Beach Clothing.

This truck is over the top.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

One heck of a write off!
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Kurt are you still working on your race car? Does this give you ideas?

Wouldn't it be great to write off the costs of the car as promotional expenses
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I'll most likely have a sticker taking up the whole rear window with the company name and number on it.

I'm not looking at it for the write off, but I figured the people at the car cruises are normally older and car people seem to be a tight bunch so why not get some free advertising, maybe get some work out of it.

Comment

Oh that would be great!

Any new pictures of your car? What have you done with it lately?

Comment

I haven't touched the car since summer I put it in my storage garage and am letting it sit until sometime this year. I told myself I had to go with priority and the business is priority so the cars on hold. I've been having fun with the 4 wheeler, I'm going to be getting a faster one after I sell the current one I have. I'm trying to limit the amount of toys I have anymore

Comment

What 4 wheeler? Your truck or is it a quad?

Comment

its a quad. I actually traded that s10 that I had after I fixed it up and got a honda 300ex worth twice what I had in the truck now I'm selling the 300 because its sorta small for me and I'm getting a 400ex. The 400 is big enough for me and its stupid fast.

Comment

That sounds like a blast!

Do you have any pics of it? Any pics of your off roading adventures?

Comment

Working...
                  X