Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spending money

Kurt,

Here is some more info on bulk mailing http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm200/discount.htm.

You do need to pay for a permit and it very well could be upwards of $300. You also need to renew it each year.

How does 48hourprint.com handle the mailing lists? Do they get the list for you or do you need to provide it?
    Have you tried Vista print? Make your own, use there's. Mail 50 or more. Test from around your home.

Comment

What kind of responses have you seen from a mailing of 50?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What kind of responses have you seen from a mailing of 50?
        What I was referring too through Vista-print, was the mailings are as low as 50. And if you wait around a few days they will email a chance for you to get free postcards and more. It's easy for people who have little money. Your looking for 1-3% return. If your a one man show this is one way to start.
        50 is great for testing an area,500-1000 would be better once you've tested. You do not need a permit. They take care of all that. Everything depends on how you create your cards. Too much info is not a good approach. Let's use the example of "Sprinkler Repair Services". Gets to the point rather saying your business name-"Jerrys Garden Service" which should be some where else on your advertising.

Comment

Oh that is very interesting! Good point.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X