Marketing with customized newsletters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing with customized newsletters

How cool is this? The newsletter is sent out and is customized based on your zip code and grass type!

Personalized Email In Action - Newsletters are fine, as far as they go, but the best marketers are finding ways to deliver truly personalized services using e-mail. One of the best examples is the personalized lawn care advice from ScottsMiracle-Gro.

Scotts draws strong brand loyalty from its customers, but their lawn advice has resulted in an even closer relationship. Scotts makes a compelling offer - free personalized lawn care advice based on your zip code and grass type. Subscribers get advice based on the local weather and pests, delivered on the Web or through an e-mail newsletter.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I love it?

It makes one think.........

Even with a lower marketing budget (converted to flyers or sent as newletters) With just a few modifications this could be used to get new customers on a mid summer promo.

Actually at any time during the season.

Comment

Absolutely.

Quite often you will see lcos reach out during mid-season and ask the potential customer if they are unhappy with their current lco. If so, to make the switch to them.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X