Using FB for Ad campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using FB for Ad campaign

A friend recommended that I use FB to promote my landscaping business. I have to admit that I am not an FB fan and I imagine it will be a big effort for me to do so. But I also realize that i need to do something to grow my business. So, does anyone uses FB as major marketing vehicle? How much time do you put into it?

I just made the page and post now and then. I found no need to pay for an ad campaign. Just join local sale & business pages and advertise for free. Most local people will be on the pages and will see it.

Comment

FB ads

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I have run FB ads with some success. If you do run fb ads make sure you target a small audience. The audience makes all of the difference when creating your campaign. For example: You can choose homeowners, instead of renters. You can choose people over 26, because people under 26 don't really buy anything. (that's just my theory I have no evidence of this). You can also target buying behaviors, like if you were trying to sell a fence for a dog you would target people who have a dog or buy dog food.

Bottom line is don't just target everyone in a city of 800,000 that owns a house because your ad will be shown to a lot of people who are not interested and your ad spend will most likely be more than your profit.

Look at ALL of the audience targeting.

Also use common sense like targeting people who speak english if that's who you're selling to.

Start small to see how it goes $3 a day and let it run for at least 3 days to give FB's algorithm a chance to match you with buyers.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I have run FB ads with some success. If you do run fb ads make sure you target a small audience. The audience makes all of the difference when creating your campaign. For example: You can choose homeowners, instead of renters. You can choose people over 26, because people under 26 don't really buy anything. (that's just my theory I have no evidence of this). You can also target buying behaviors, like if you were trying to sell a fence for a dog you would target people who have a dog or buy dog food.

Bottom line is don't just target everyone in a city of 800,000 that owns a house because your ad will be shown to a lot of people who are not interested and your ad spend will most likely be more than your profit.

Look at ALL of the audience targeting.

Also use common sense like targeting people who speak english if that's who you're selling to.

Start small to see how it goes $3 a day and let it run for at least 3 days to give FB's algorithm a chance to match you with buyers.

I hope this helps.
        Definitely! Thanks

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X