New trailer sign and need marketing ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trailer sign and need marketing ideas

I finally got my new trailer sign for my business. My neighbor works at a sign shop and hooked me up with an awesome sign that looks like the back of a fire truck . it's really a great eye catcher but I wanna see what some people do for budget advertising. I'm pondering Angie's list but don't know much about it. I pass out cards to everyone I talk to and on my slow days I pick a neighborhood and put out flyers. Anyone else have any other budget marketing ideas?

Can you show us some pictures of the new trailer signs? I'd love to see what you created.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This is the digital version but it looks exactly like my design and it covers the entire gate of my trailer
      Attached Files

Comment

That is eye catching!
        Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
        Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
        CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Yes, very nice work! I bet you will get a lot of compliments on it.

but I wanna see what some people do for budget advertising. I'm pondering Angie's list but don't know much about it. I pass out cards to everyone I talk to and on my slow days I pick a neighborhood and put out flyers. Anyone else have any other budget marketing ideas?
          Have you been getting any calls from any of your marketing efforts? Do you ask new callers where they heard of you from? Do you keep track of it?

Knowing where your new callers are finding you from allows you to increase your budget on the marketing ideas that are working and pull resources from those that aren't.

Have you read through some of the lawn care marketing ideas on my blog?

There are a lot of ideas in there that should get your creative juices flowing.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X