Google Earth images for marketing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Earth images for marketing

Now that Google Earth is updating their images more frequently, is anyone else using it to their advantage or for advertising?

I checked it and one of my customers was by far the greenest (i can't take credit for the color though) on the block and you can clearly see the stripes.

I used the cropped image as advertising and labeled it "Stripes so well defined you can see them from space!"

I have not used it yet, but good job to you.
    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I think that is really cool. I bet you get some responses from that.

I'd love to see the graphic or link to the graphic.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is definitely a great idea! Good job. Although, I wonder how often google earth actually updates their maps though.

Comment

That is definitely a great idea! Good job. Although, I wonder how often google earth actually updates their maps though.
          From what I've read, there's no "schedule" for updating, but cities get street view updates (different that google earth) more often. The street view image of my home still shows the for sale sign, and that was almost 9 years ago (in fact it says "Dec 2007" right on it. This area is in the sticks, and the last image of the striped property was from 2012 I believe before they updated. I

Comment

Stripes so good you can see them from space??????
            You do realize it can zoom in and you can see small things it isn't that impressive.

Comment

Stripes so good you can see them from space??????
              You do realize it can zoom in and you can see small things it isn't that impressive.
              And you do realize the satellite is in SPACE taking the pictures, right?

Comment

Stripes so good you can see them from space!
                That would make for a great attention getting headline on the top of an enclosed trailer with the satellite image wrapping the trailer.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X