Proposed T-shirt design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed T-shirt design

Hey guys, I had my wife design a T-shirt for me, overall I like it, but she didn't put my email on it, and the front just said "peck's" instead of "pecks lawn care"

She seems to think it would look better the way she had it, but I changed it to the way I wanted. Before I order them I want to see what you guys think.

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

It looks good.
    http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I think the shirt looks great! An email address on a shirt probably isnt as important as your website.

Are you getting hats too? That would make for a great uniform!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I think the shirt looks great! An email address on a shirt probably isnt as important as your website.

Are you getting hats too? That would make for a great uniform!
        Thanks Steve, I am thinking about getting a couple of hats made, when I mow my hair gets crazy, and a hat would do me good, and I think it would complete my overall uniform.

I have brown work pants, the green shirt and possibly a hat.

I messed up on my first post, I didn't mean to say email I meant to say website, I thought the website was just as important as the telephone number in this day.
        sigpic
        Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Well keep us posted and let us know how the entire uniform looks when you put it together
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X