Door hanger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door hanger

So I decided to get my but in gear and do some advertising. I am going to create some door hangers and have someone hand them out for me. I obviously need to do something to catch the customers eye with my door hangers.

I am kinda stuck on what exactly I could put to draw in customers. I could offer a free end of the year mowing to anybody who is a new customer this year, or some sort of cash back program (same thing basically) Just need a few ideas, I am open to anything.
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

So I decided to get my but in gear and do some advertising. I am going to create some door hangers and have someone hand them out for me. I obviously need to do something to catch the customers eye with my door hangers.

I am kinda stuck on what exactly I could put to draw in customers. I could offer a free end of the year mowing to anybody who is a new customer this year, or some sort of cash back program (same thing basically) Just need a few ideas, I am open to anything.
    Discounts are a great marketing tool. But anytime the word "Free" is in there,or too much of a discount, you attract the wrong type of customer.

Comment

Did you do any marketing last year? Did one marketing message you sent out do better than the others? Could you build on that?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Discounts are a great marketing tool. But anytime the word "Free" is in there,or too much of a discount, you attract the wrong type of customer.
        I was working for a lawn care provider in my town for several years while accumulating enough equipment and gaining enough customers to start my own business. I have been in business now full time for the past 3 years and I feel fortunate because I have all the customers I can handle at this time. I have placed door hangers and placed adds in the local shopper but I have gotten more customers from my free website on thumbtack.com. You might want to place an add there simply because it's free and it actually works for me. I also have another on facebook. Take advantage of all the free social networking sites before spending too much on flyers, post cards, etc............ I agree that the word free attracts customers you really do not want. I have found that using discounts based on age(Seniors), military, disabled, etc is much better. Wishing you the best.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X