X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T shirt idea?

How bout this.

"I don't smoke grass...I mow it"

Then my logo underneath with a phone number.

Thought?

Grass is for mowing not smoking
    We drug test & background check workers for your safety

Comment

If that's what you want to do but how do you think that would look in a professional environment?

Comment

How bout this.

Thought?
        Very funny idea. LOL

Comment

"Got Grass!" lol

Comment

There is a company here called Grass Pad and their saying on commercials is "Come On Down To The Grass Pad, The Grass Pad's High On Grass For Over 50 years." Just thought I'd share. LOL

Comment

If that's what you want to do but how do you think that would look in a professional environment?
              If you blend in, no one will remember you.

Comment

There is a company here called Grass Pad and their saying on commercials is "Come On Down To The Grass Pad, The Grass Pad's High On Grass For Over 50 years." Just thought I'd share. LOL
                Now THAT is funny! And everyone knows them for that saying!

Comment

How bout this.

Thought?
                  Hey LawnBoy0311 or anyone else looking for new T-Shirt designs, I use to make t-shirts on the side. I still have all my equipment and design software. If anyone needs a actual t-shirt let me know and I can make you one for $20 plus shipping cost. I use 100% cotton shirts with high quality vinyl lettering.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey LawnBoy0311 or anyone else looking for new T-Shirt designs, I use to make t-shirts on the side. I still have all my equipment and design software. If anyone needs a actual t-shirt let me know and I can make you one for $20 plus shipping cost. I use 100% cotton shirts with high quality vinyl lettering.
                    Wow thanks! I'll have to remember that when I go to order more t shirts! I got some from vistaprint before...good quality but the fade and shrink fast!

Comment

Well it would certainly get attention LOL Maybe that would be a great conversation starter
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hmmmm weird I thought of saying that before hahah I like the idea. Maybe say it to some of your friends and see what their reaction is. If you feel comfortable then do it!

Comment

Working...
                        X