Our Marketing Flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For comparison

Here is one that I just whipped up for my company.

It has been adapted from multiple flyers on this site.
    Attached Files

Comment

That is a great design! I like the attention grabbing headline too because it makes you think.

I can't open the docx files. Others might not be able to either. So maybe try doc or pdf?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was able to open the flyer, however everything was jumbled up so I don't think it got uploaded correctly for some reason, or then again maybe its just my computer. Is there a way you could repost as a pdf?

Comment

I noticed the flyer with all the grass.... remember you have to print or have these printed.

Any of y'all ever thought of printing on card stock type paper? I think it looks and feels more professional as opposed to some people I see with regular paper.

Comment

I noticed the flyer with all the grass.... remember you have to print or have these printed.

Any of y'all ever thought of printing on card stock type paper? I think it looks and feels more professional as opposed to some people I see with regular paper.
            Cardstock paper isn't really worth the added cost, to some it might be, but I'd rather stay with regular paper since a small percentage of the flyers will actually be kept, might not save you that much, but that's my opinion.

Comment

That is a great design! I like the attention grabbing headline too because it makes you think.

I can't open the docx files. Others might not be able to either. So maybe try doc or pdf?
              Sorry... Here it is in PDF. Again, I didn't want to take away too much from what he had originally had. I also tried to match the colors of his logo throughout the flier.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry... Here it is in PDF. Again, I didn't want to take away too much from what he had originally had. I also tried to match the colors of his logo throughout the flier.
                I appreciate this and will take both face lifts into consideration with my business partner.

Comment

It looks good but remember to keep in mind, when a potential customer looks at your flyer, you have a few seconds to capture their attention before they decide to save it or throw it out.

You have to grab their attention and offer them something they want or need. Are you doing it with that flyer?

Will this flyer design's title grab them and get them to call?

Does a logo ever do that?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You have to grab their attention and offer them something they want or need. Are you doing it with that flyer?

Will this flyer design's title grab them and get them to call?

Does a logo ever do that?

Something too easy to forget...

Comment

Working...
                    X