Our Marketing Flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Marketing Flyer

Here is our marketing flyer we have been working on, we don't have a program that can make it fancy, because both of us don't know how to use any program except Microsoft Word. Also the flyer isn't exactly finished, because we are unsure how it looks, therefore I am looking for advice and suggestions on what it looks like, what needs to be changed, etc.
    Attached Files

There is a lot of clutter. Take out the counties you serve the text in the boxes. Highlite and color your special....it will draw attention to it. Make it simple and easy. At the top under your special put "FREE estimates- please call xxx.xxx.xxxx" At the very bottom Keep Family Owned and Operated with an email and website.

Let them either call or email....some prefer calls while others prefer email. Give them the option.

Your off to a good start!

Comment

How are you going to distribute these, and to whom? This will help getting relevant feedback.

Comment

How are you going to distribute these, and to whom? This will help getting relevant feedback.
        Door to door in residential neighborhoods and once we get actually started stopping by some small commercial businesses. We are also considering door hangers, however we are still in the process of getting start up capital. We are trying to get everything lined up and ready to go, so when we get the capital we can get all of our equipment and start doing jobs, but while that process is going on we're getting the ball rolling on as many basics as possible so its less to do when we get our equipment.

Comment

Where's the damn phone number?
          Pat

Comment

Hey saw your flyer, that's great, but I hired this other guy because he had his phone number across the bottom real big, could not find yours.

You wont get this email but that is what is happening with your flyer.

Comment

I see what you are going for with listing county's at the bottom but it is uneeded is a customer has your flyer they will assume you service that area and if you don't just say we currently do not work in that area; on the other hand don't spread yourself so far that's allot of county's think about the miles you will be putting on your vehicles and the time.

Comment

I am correcting the flyer and have put our phone number on the top of the flyer under our special, and I have taken the advice and removed the text boxes, I will post an updated flyer for more advice and or suggestions before its finalized later this evening.

Comment

Ok, here is the updated marketing flyer. We removed the text boxes, highlighted the special, put our phone number underneath it with 0000 to block out the actual number, we put a sample email address and sample website at the bottom because this is something we are still working on, we also removed the counties we cover. An actual email address and website will be replacing the sample ones when we are to that stage. Overall it looks good, but as I said we don't know how to use anything other than Microsoft Word, so its plain but can't be helped. We are still in the start up stages, and as I said we are trying to get all the basics knocked out so that once we get our equipment we just focus on marketing and getting business and then going to jobs we acquire.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'd love to help you with your formatting.

Are you open to me doing that or are you set on what you've got? (I don't want to spend the time if you're already printing stuff or not open to input).

Comment

I'd love to help you with your formatting.

Are you open to me doing that or are you set on what you've got? (I don't want to spend the time if you're already printing stuff or not open to input).
                      LOL its just a file saved on the computer right now, we aren't going to be anywhere near printing until we get the flyer looking good and the way it needs to. If you'd like to help with formatting you are more than welcomed to assit.

Comment

Righto.

Here you go. I have attached a Word doc and PDF version.

I did it quickly, but hopefully it will help a bit.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Righto.

Here you go. I have attached a Word doc and PDF version.

I did it quickly, but hopefully it will help a bit.
                          Wow! I didn't even consider making it look like that, that looks pretty good, I appreciate the facelift.

Comment

The flyer looks good.

You can even put the logo smaller in the bottom left side and make the headline bigger with FREE really in your face to catch the readers attention.

Remember to lead off with your eye catching headline. You don't need your logo at top, it does nothing to catch a person's attention.
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here ya go

I just re-worked your original to try and clean up what you had initially. See what you think...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X