Credit Cards/Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Cards/Flyers

Hi, I already ask about my fylers before I had "new managment" and I changed it to 2nd generation. I changed my old flyer. I want to know how this one looks. Please and Thank you. I'm going to invest this year with my truck but one thing that I have been thinking about is accepting credit cards. We see in commericals these new apps. I was wondering if this was a good idea and if it is, which one would be the best to use. This year I want to get more customers, I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.
    Attached Files

one thing that I have been thinking about is accepting credit cards. We see in commericals these new apps. I was wondering if this was a good idea and if it is, which one would be the best to use. This year I want to get more customers, I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.
    Not hard at all. I've been accepting credit cards for almost 2 years now, and I've only been doing this for about 2 and a half years. I have that Square thing. I don't know how professional it is, but it's cheap. They send you the device for free, and only charge you 2.75% per transaction.

In 2 years, I've never used it. Customers much prefer checks. I guess people only use credit cards at the store when they are in a hurry. If you have ample time to write a check, why not?

Comment

I have intuit, I use my ipad for the transactions they use their finger to sign on the screen. Also can be done on the website over the phone to input. I dont use it much, but want to have the option.
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I'm thinking of sending a letter to all my customers about a refferal program.
        You can also ask your current customers for referrals and give them a few extra business cards to pass out. I bet you would get a better response to this face to face.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X