Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising

Hey everyone,

This will be my second year of doing lawns full time. I have used door hangers, adwords, craigslist, fliers, direct mailings, business cards, the signs on my truck, my website, newspaper, fliers in stores, and ect for advertisement. I have done rather well but I am interested in hearing some creative and knew ways of advertising. Does anyone have any new and very effective ways of advertising?

Thanks,
    Tim Oezer
    Belle City Lawn Care, LLC

Tim,

What are you doing to gain more referrals and sell more to the current customers you have? This might be the untapped market.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve,

I am currently offering $25 off the first months bill for any customers who refer a friend that signs up for a seasonal lawn care package. I am also offering the same offer to all my snow removal customers.

Thanks,
      Tim Oezer

Comment

What is it about your current advertising that makes you want to try something new?

Comment

I just like hearing ideas and trying new ways to find better and more effective ways of advertising.

Thanks,
          Tim Oezer

Comment

Here is the marketing section on my blog that should give you a lot of reading.

http://lawnchat.com/category/lawncaremarketing
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X