No announcement yet.

Flyer Help/Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update since its been about 5 months after the original post.

I ended buying 8,000 flyers for about 330$. I passed out around 5300. Of that number I ended up landing 17 new residential accounts. I received about 25-30 calls all together. Most for cutting some for other jobs. I now have 22 accounts(19 weekly 3 bi weekly). I average a little less than 1000$ for seasonal maintenance per account. I have had 4 mulch jobs that average around 100$ a yard(includes edging and what not), 3 hedge trimming jobs and have turned away a few jobs so as to continue the quality of work I can be satified with when concerning my maintenance accounts. I would like to get to 40 accounts so I can hire someone to help. I'm a solo operator. I figure with my maintenance accounts and any side jobs they bring things will be okay. Nervous as hell though. So far all but two have paid but the invoices were just mailed this week. Some even paid up front for the whole season. Fingers crossed.

Comment

That is great news!

Now that you have had a chance to reflect on all this, would you have changed anything so far about your marketing or marketing methods?

Will you do anything different with it next year?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I passed out flyers only in areas with mailboxes on the street. For fall clean ups this year and to start the year off next year I will hit the areas I have to walk. I am currently trying to design a fall clean up flyer. I went to a few places a bit out of my general area and got no response. I will concentrate more in my local area and pass out roughly the same amount I passed out this year. However if I have a good amount of return customers I will cut back on flyers. Until my business is stable and can surely support me I don't want to get too big or hire anyone. I'm thinking 2015 will be the year for that.

Comment

This will certainly be neat to see how the fall marketing effects getting new customers.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X