Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer design

The simpler, the better, or not?
    Last edited by thom; 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM.

flyer design

Like this one.
    Or is this too simple?
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is an idea you may want to play with. Instead of putting crown at top, what if you put an attention grabbing headline to pull a reader in to read your flyer?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is an idea you may want to play with. Instead of putting crown at top, what if you put an attention grabbing headline to pull a reader in to read your flyer?
        Sounds good to me, got any Idea's
        that don't involve
        discounts, or freebies?

Comment

Headlines

Let Us do the dirty work

Take the weekends off

Get your husband the gift that works EVERY WEEK

Spend the weekends with your family

things like that

Comment

Have more catchy headline like[*]Spring special[*]Best Weekly Lawn Care[*]Spend the weekend with family[*]Give your whole family a gift that works every week[/LIST]
            Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

Here is my postcard size flyer..front & back.

Three things I would have changed or added to this are: 1) Add logo 2) My name(Bryan Ring-owner) 3) Make "Shrubbery" "Shrub Trimming"

Other than that, this flyer has been very very very effective in our marketing scheme. Keep it simple, but show your work always!

Attached Files
              08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
              05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
              4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
              3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
              1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
              20' Enclosed trailer
              18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
              2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Sounds good to me, got any Idea's
                that don't involve
                discounts, or freebies?
                A bunch of great ideas have been posted. Basically you want to solve a problem for a customer. If they would rather watch a football game on the weekend than mow their lawn, you could say 'Enjoy the foot ball game this weekend while we take care of your yard work.'. Ask around your area. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors and find out what they would rather be doing than mowing their lawn and use that idea. Or use any idea which you feel is one that is most suitable.

You don't need to use freebies or discounts in your head line, but you can focus on giving the customer back something very precious, time to do what they want to do. Not what they have to do.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

A bunch of great ideas have been posted. Basically you want to solve a problem for a customer. If they would rather watch a football game on the weekend than mow their lawn, you could say 'Enjoy the foot ball game this weekend while we take care of your yard work.'. Ask around your area. Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors and find out what they would rather be doing than mowing their lawn and use that idea. Or use any idea which you feel is one that is most suitable.

You don't need to use freebies or discounts in your head line, but you can focus on giving the customer back something very precious, time to do what they want to do. Not what they have to do.

A redesign is in the works.I should have something ready by early spring.

Comment

I am looking forwards to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X