No announcement yet.

marketing ideas new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I weed whacked a frog and got it on my face.

I have offered the incentive of a free cut to my current customers if they refer a new customer to me. Referral incentive program. It sometimes sucks doing the cut for free, but gaining a new customer makes up for it quickly. I have stopped offering this incentive except to a few select customers

I keep a bunch of flyers of for bushes, lawns, leaves, mulch wall repair, etc in my truck so if I go by a house that visually needs landscape work I have a selective flyer for the exact work that the house needs. Works about 15% of the time.

i stepped in a pile of dog crap and when i flung it off my shoe it hit my worker in the face.

why would you do anything for free, you only need to save someone a couple bucks for it to be a savings and worth while deal for them and the profit ratio is far too tight in lawn mowing to be giving away anything for free.

Comment

I weed whacked a frog and got it on my face.

I have offered the incentive of a free cut to my current customers if they refer a new customer to me. Referral incentive program. It sometimes sucks doing the cut for free, but gaining a new customer makes up for it quickly. I have stopped offering this incentive except to a few select customers

I keep a bunch of flyers of for bushes, lawns, leaves, mulch wall repair, etc in my truck so if I go by a house that visually needs landscape work I have a selective flyer for the exact work that the house needs. Works about 15% of the time.
      I offer the exact same thing in our referral program. I just had the busiest winter because of it.

Comment

I knocked down a birds nest and cracked open bird eggs with my pressure washer.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've killed many birds in this business.

-

Best story I have, 2008:

I spent all day mowing, then decided to go with a friend to see a movie, right after work.

My shoes had large grooves in the heels, some stupid Nike design. I would always have to unclog the dirt from them because you could actually feel the weight difference if there was enough dirt/ sometimes stones stuck in them... Weird... ANYWAY..

At the theater, finally sitting down.. I had to 'unclog' my right shoe, I took my straw from a drink and just started to poke the dirt out... It was very difficult for some reason, the dirt seemed to be so packed into my shoe....

When the dirt fell out in one big chunk, I realized that it was a baby bird. I was walking around with a dead baby bird that was stuck in the heel of my shoe all day. ... It's somewhere in the theater now.

Comment

Working...
        X