commercial lawn, and landscaping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commercial lawn, and landscaping

In your experience, at what time of the year have you been approached by a commercial property for a seasonal bid.

February and early March.

Comment

I only have been approached on days that end in Y

Comment

Have you been contacting these different potential commercial customers? They should be able to tell you when they would like their bids.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you been contacting these different potential commercial customers? They should be able to tell you when they would like their bids.
          No.not yet.
          I was called in early April by a commercial property manager to bid mowing, and landscape only,no snow plowing.
          I won the contract.
          My nephew works for a lawn, landscape contractor that does snow plowing.
          He says their customers want signed contracts by August for the approaching winter, and next years mowing.

Comment

Well the beauty of calling each property you want to service is that you can find out who to talk to and when they want their bids. Keep us posted on how all this goes for you.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I have found "no" consistancy!!!

Comment

I have found "no" consistancy!!!
                With that being the case, how do you go about dealing with it and finding when they want bids in?

Comment

Working...
                X