No announcement yet.

Picture on flyer opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I gave it the old college try, and got a call from my fliers that were up. I put 1 out only at 2 locations, and got a call within 2 days wanting mowing and brush clean up. The guy that it was great marketing. I had a picture on myself sitting with my 6 month old son in the pic, talking about how we were a family owned business. This time, I am making it tear off tabs.
    Last edited by sunsetlandscaping; 07-11-2012, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Not sure about this one. Are you hard to look at ? Or do you look good in a bikini ?

Comment

Something you can do to test your flyer is, make two flyers. One with your picture and one without. Distribute the ones with your picture to one side of town and those without it to another side of town. Then see which area brings you more calls.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is the nutty real estate agents who do it. what if you put a picture on there depending on what type of demographic you mow for? For example- african american community, put a black picture. When you show up to mow, say he's your boss!

Comment

Yes, however, marketing in an economy that's like this one...You kind of have to be unconventional in a sense. Any one can hang a flyer that specifies 10 percent off lawn mowing or senior discounts...But for someone really to catch the communities attention...I think that would be the key. To each his own I guess and to whatever works in the end and helps get you work, to provide for you family.

Comment

Working...
            X