No announcement yet.

Whats a good Marketing Service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruzgardening what is your google ranking if your not on the first page your website is a waste of time

Comment

Consistency is key.

In every form of advertising, the response is crap.

Try out all sorts of areas, different 'material' you use to advertise with.

Maybe people just don't like the color of the flier! Change it up!

-

Even if you only get five clients, after a month of serving them just say;

"So you like my service? Good, how bout we make a deal? You tell your friends about me and I'll take a few bucks off of your next bill".

Most of my clients have been received by word of mouth, the FEW clients before them have been received by fliers.

Fliers = Infection
      Infection = Spreads

You give your customers aids, and they will spread them around like wildfire!
      i will scout around and instead of wasting my advertising dollars for SEO and other marketing im going to keep on sending out fliers and will either save or get a small loan to buy a small route.

i will try to get the clients help by giving them some discounts at the end of the month. Thankfully i still get calls on a daily basis regarding our services.

Comment

cruzgardening what is your google ranking if your not on the first page your website is a waste of time
        im not sure wix ranks on google at all, i have a wix website might look into developing a different kind of site but for now im worried about growing within our area and even if we target our area with SEO there are no promises of the results like every other type of marketing. I think my best shot is buying out the smaller guys around us.

Comment

i jsut did a quick search in our area and it appears that we are ranked #1 with the thumbstack service and redbeacon which we used last year, they still have us as number one among their recommended lawn care providers and we rank #1 on google through them kind of funny.

Comment

Hey guys Craigslist has worked fantastic but now i have no time during 3 days out of the week to post my ads when they are the most efficient and we are looking into using a good marketing company to do the marketing for us, what services do you guys use?
            are they nationwide? I live in California
            are Lead services good?
            Service magic was mentioned a lot before are tehy any good?
            i have a site and SEO might be the asnwer for what i need, more clients waht do you guys think?

We are looking to expand about 50-60% we have been training people to start working with us and we set up everything for clients so far we have 100 accounts we need about 50-75, depending if they are weekly of biweekly, more this year what do you guys think would be the best way of doing this?

Offer a local restaurant / Deli / business free service in exchange for putting your biz card / flyer at their front counter, that's what I did. That's what I did and it's working well for me.

Comment

Not true. You can use it to show clients (or perspective clients) what you do, the quality of your work, tips and tricks, etc. So while it might not be pulling in new clients....it can help you close clients that you found thru: News paper, flyer, word of mouth, truck and trailer lettering, tv, youtube, facebook, etc.

Oviously everyone wants to be on the 1st page, but there is ony so much room. Not everyone can be there and the time it takes to stay there can be more then its worth. Also you only need to rank high in your local area...not nation wide.

I didnt read the whole thread, so sorry if someone mentioned this stuff or I misunderstood what you guys are discusing.
              Thank You!
              696 Signs

Like our page on FaceBook for discounts!
              http://www.facebook.com/696signs
              Shop Online Anytime!
              http://www.shop.696signs.com

Office: 248-233-6306
              Fax: 248-823-5888
              Email: Sales@696signs.com
              Address: 1195 Rochester Rd. Ste I, Troy, MI 48083

Comment

Your websites keywords are what put you where you rank locally. For example, in my area, type in lawn care hamburg NY and I'm right at the top. Your keyword phrases should include the towns you service as well as the zip codes. All your services etc. If someone is looking for bush trimming in 14075 for example if that in in your keywords, they will find you.
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Your websites keywords are what put you where you rank locally. For example, in my area, type in lawn care hamburg NY and I'm right at the top. Your keyword phrases should include the towns you service as well as the zip codes. All your services etc. If someone is looking for bush trimming in 14075 for example if that in in your keywords, they will find you.
                  thats what i do for craigslist and i get lots of calls from the areas i want and 1 or 2 calls from areas i do not service, also i come up on google for my area ranked #3 and #1 through thumbstack and redbeacon its nice. I will be looking to buy a local guy who is willing to sell, need to get the capital ready thank you guys

Comment

Working...
                  X