No announcement yet.

Pitch book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you grow, you could add more pages of different upsell services you offer and have performed.

For instance: Outdoor lighting, retaining walls, patios, bbq pits etc etc

"Mrs Johnson, I really think your property could benefit from some quality installed night lighting to highlight certain landscape elements. Let me show you what I mean."

Then you would go back to your sales book.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

As you grow, you could add more pages of different upsell services you offer and have performed.

For instance: Outdoor lighting, retaining walls, patios, bbq pits etc etc

"Mrs Johnson, I really think your property could benefit from some quality installed night lighting to highlight certain landscape elements. Let me show you what I mean."

Then you would go back to your sales book.
      Bingo, could also have an upsell book where you could use that for existing customers and upsell them on extra services.

Comment

Yea that is a good point. An upsell book! Where you could show the customer your previous work and maybe allow them to keep the book over night to look through. Then you could come back the next day if needed and try to seal the deal then.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X