A few Ads i'll be posting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Ads i'll be posting.

Let me know what ya think. I may have to resize them, but we'll see that after i post this thread. Thanks!

Attached Files

Very creative! How will these be distributed? Are they postcards? Will they be mailed or are they going to be used as ads on craigslist?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve...

The lawn ad is my creation, I saw the snow ads on google and rearranged a few things. I couldn't get started from scratch on those, i needed a little push..

The snow ad with Orange lettering will be going on Craigslist, I'm going to take the other snow ad and resize it so i can fit two on one paper and cut it in half and flyer it and/mail it.

I haven't decided on the lawn ad yet...I'm thinking i can mail, flyer and Craigslist with that one, and since they can't cut out the coupons from Craigslist, i made a separate ad with my initials as a redemption code.

I only have a 30 day trial on CorelDraw so i'm making up as much stuff as i can...so even if i can't use Corel when it expires i have a bunch of files saved to insert into Word and create something.

Comment

You might also want to consider downloading this free graphics program. http://www.gimp.org/screenshots/

It's been around for a while and is pretty functional.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X