Flyer/Postcard question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer/Postcard question

I am using postcards like flyers for marketing and plan on hitting places multiple times. What amount of time should there be in between trips?
    Evansville Lawn Mowing
    Newburgh Lawn Care

How many times do you plan on repeating your flyer distribution to these addresses?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thats the part I am trying to decide - I am thinking monthly until September. trying to pick up more mowing customers but also trying to set up fall services (aerating & seeding) I have hit about 6500 houses twice & another 2000 once.
      just wondering at what point does it go from being helpful to being annoying?
      Evansville Lawn Mowing
      Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

We have seen quite a few discussions on this topic here and what I think the general consensus is, is that it takes 6 or 7 impressions before a consumer will start to remember your business. So if you hit their homes once a month for the season, I don't think that would be over doing it.

Does that help?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

ahh feeling good having my first beer of the night and i have sun off i have had very good luck working weekends i find alot of people will come and chat and ask about their propreties and what your doing last sat i got two spring cleanups and afew aerations and this weekend a power rake aeration and wrote up afew estimates

Comment

Matt, throughout the season, how often will you visit the same locations to try and get the homeowner to sign up with you?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X