Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is one with coupon

Now it looks much better!

I think you can add the 25% OFF coupon inside the left box at the very bottom. Just play a bit with the spaces.
    Hi i was trying to add a coupon like Steve mentioned before but i would advertise more for higher end clients and a 25% coupon on the top would bring in clients who are looking for a deal and i can only give them a deal with a contract so what you guys think about this one?
    Attached Files

Comment

I think you are on the right track.

You may want to experiment with one flyer for one section of town and another flyer for another section of town and see which pulls in more customers. Then you will know which flyer works better.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Coupon Expiration

That's good. Are you going to limit the offer for a limit or expiration time? or does the coupon has to be mentioned or presented in order to be honored?

If so, I suggest you to write in a small note about that at the bottom of the ad.

Hi i was trying to add a coupon like Steve mentioned before but i would advertise more for higher end clients and a 25% coupon on the top would bring in clients who are looking for a deal and i can only give them a deal with a contract so what you guys think about this one?

Comment

That's good. Are you going to limit the offer for a limit or expiration time? or does the coupon has to be mentioned or presented in order to be honored?

If so, I suggest you to write in a small note about that at the bottom of the ad.
          I almost forgot about the small letters on the bottom hehe it will be limited time for spring to the begining of summer thanks for the heads up

I think you are on the right track.

You may want to experiment with one flyer for one section of town and another flyer for another section of town and see which pulls in more customers. Then you will know which flyer works better.
          i already have 2 flyers around town but the place where im targeting is the nicer neighborhood its called La Cresenta i will make 2 flyers and will try them out and see the results for next year. thanks guys! i think after i add the disclaimer on the bottom its ready to print

Comment

Keep us posted on how it all turns out!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X