Vehicle Lettering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Lettering

Hey everyone, long time no post from me. I just wanted to let everyone know about a company I have had the pleasure dealing with recently. I used them last year to get my truck lettered. Their customer service, speed of shipment, and instruction were GREAT! I recently had to order some more lettering for my truck, and again, they amazed me. They are so great, I had to pass them on to you guys. The website is http://www.doityourselflettering.com Not only are they great to deal with, they offer great prices (at least I think so). I think they are in Florida, but check them out if you are looking to get your vehicle lettered with your company info!
    Wayne
    Canaday Lawn Care
    "Treating your lawn, Like our lawn"

Can we see some pictures of what you were able to create with your lettering?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I will definitely post some pics once I get my truck completely done. The weather has been cold and wet, not the ideal time to apply vinyl. But when it's done I will post them I promise
      Wayne
      Canaday Lawn Care
      "Treating your lawn, Like our lawn"

Comment

I thought I would jump in here, I went to the website and took a look around.

I liked the fact I could do it myself, So I placed a order just to see if it was worth the money. I had been talking with Tony but had problems with him getting back to my questions. But anyway I ordered my lettering for truck,and trailer. The letters were shipped the same day and has great customer service as I had a few questions. and I have put on my truck letters but still working on my trailer so do not have them yet. Very reasonable. I tried to upload my truck but keep giving me a error but I will keep trying.

I got lettering for both sides of truck and tailgate, both sides of trailer and one gate sign 4'x4" stuffed with info and 2 day delivery for $225. The same quote from Tony was 375, Fast Signs 590.

Comment

I'd love to see some pictures of the process you go through to put them on your trailer!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X