what do you guys think?

Attached Files
    Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

I like #1 the best.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Number 1 here as well

Comment

Your website has a professional feel to it - the logo looks amateurish in comparison. Maybe it's just a rough layout though.

I'm not a fan of "cute/funny" logos unless they are really cleverly done.
        That's me - someone else may love it. If I were to pick one, it would be #2, but I don't think it looks enough like a goat. I'm OK with the "whimsical" font - if that's the style you are after.

Comment

#2 goat is hidden and #3 the goat looks like he is in front of the wording.

Now #1 is a good one but I would make one change. The wording "Lawn Service" needs to be the same color as it is in #2
          Pat

Comment

Your website has a professional feel to it - the logo looks amateurish in comparison. Maybe it's just a rough layout though.
            I was thinking another way. The web site looks like a cookie cutter template that you see 20 times a day and the logo looks original. I think the logo would look nice embroidered on a polo shirt.
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I was thinking another way. The web site looks like a cookie cutter template that you see 20 times a day and the logo looks original. I think the logo would look nice embroidered on a polo shirt.
              Agreed, (web site part) but the theme/style needs to be consistent. Then again, maybe the website can be changed to match the "cartoon" style later.

Comment

I like #1 as well
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

NUMBER ONE! thats awesome, reads naturally and unforgettable.

Matt
                  M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
                  Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

I like #1, but the grass needs to be more towards his mouth and I think it would look better if it had the green that is on number 3.

Matt

Comment

I think any of those logos would look great on the side of a white truck. I like #1 most. It looks fun
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                      X