what do you guys think?

Attached Files
    Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

I like #1 the best.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Number 1 here as well

Comment

Your website has a professional feel to it - the logo looks amateurish in comparison. Maybe it's just a rough layout though.

I'm not a fan of "cute/funny" logos unless they are really cleverly done.
        That's me - someone else may love it. If I were to pick one, it would be #2, but I don't think it looks enough like a goat. I'm OK with the "whimsical" font - if that's the style you are after.

Comment

#2 goat is hidden and #3 the goat looks like he is in front of the wording.

Now #1 is a good one but I would make one change. The wording "Lawn Service" needs to be the same color as it is in #2
          Pat

Comment

Your website has a professional feel to it - the logo looks amateurish in comparison. Maybe it's just a rough layout though.
            I was thinking another way. The web site looks like a cookie cutter template that you see 20 times a day and the logo looks original. I think the logo would look nice embroidered on a polo shirt.
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I was thinking another way. The web site looks like a cookie cutter template that you see 20 times a day and the logo looks original. I think the logo would look nice embroidered on a polo shirt.
              Agreed, (web site part) but the theme/style needs to be consistent. Then again, maybe the website can be changed to match the "cartoon" style later.

Comment

I like #1 as well
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

NUMBER ONE! thats awesome, reads naturally and unforgettable.

Matt
                  M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
                  Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

I like #1, but the grass needs to be more towards his mouth and I think it would look better if it had the green that is on number 3.

Matt

Comment

I think any of those logos would look great on the side of a white truck. I like #1 most. It looks fun
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X