Plan-It Graphics NEW website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan-It Graphics NEW website!

Sorry I have been absent from the forums lately, but it's been a busy year! If running Plan-It and my lawn care company wasn't enough I also got engaged this summer, got married married in October, and having a baby in a month!

So before the baby comes, and i have no free time, I have begun the lengthy process of redoing the plan-it graphics website. It's been a LONG time coming and it needed to get done.

As of this post, it's about 85% complete but over the next few days it will be fully functional. But please take a look and let me know what you think.

It took forever but I really wanted to showcase as many different designs and ideas that i could. I also made sure that future updates are easily made, so that should be a bonus in the future.

Click the link to view the NEW Plan-It Graphics... http://www.plan-itgraphics.com

Hope everyone had a great year, it's not over yet, but remember it's only 3-4 short months till peak season is upon us again!!

Thanks,
    Bob
    Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

One graphic designer to another... Niiiiiiice.

I've bookmarked it.

Comment

Bob,

We all have missed you! Congratulations on all these great things going on in your life!

Your updated site looks fantastic!

Keep us posted on when the baby arrives!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very nice job and congradulations on all fronts!
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
        X