X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fall/vacuum marketing

http://www.jitys.ca/fall 2010 flyer.pdf

Justin,

That is awesome Fall Lawn Care Flyer! How will you be distributing them?

Also this brings up another question. When a business is able to purchase a piece of equipment that helps them be more efficient, like this leaf vacuum, what is the best way to go about marketing that?

Ultimately, from the customers point of view, what are they getting out of you upgrading your equipment? How does that benefit them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Justin,

That is awesome! How will you be distributing them?

Also this brings up another question. When a business is able to purchase a piece of equipment that helps them be more efficient, like this leaf vacuum, what is the best way to go about marketing that?

Ultimately, from the customers point of view, what are they getting out of you upgrading your equipment? How does that benefit them?
      I'll be printing flyers and inserting them in the next issue of the local newspaper which is October !

I don't know, i've never tried to market this way before. I am willing to try new things to get new customers so I am hopping this marketing works.

Comment

Buddy that is excellent!
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Buddy that is excellent!
          I know, I got to get those printed A.S.A.P. for the next issue of the local paper and the deadline is Friday but I was told I can bring it in before Tuesday !

Comment

Speaking as someone who has created print advertisements for over 10 years, that's pretty nice. A few minor things I would have done differently, but overall, quite nicely done.

Comment

Try this for printing. Best prices I have found yet.

https://www.printoutlet.us/calculator.php

By the way EXCELLENT job on that flyer. Want to tell us what program you used to create it? I have a guess but not sure.
              Pat

Comment

Very Sharp Justin nice work on that!

Impressive!
                (352)682-3094 Suwannee River, Florida 32680

Visit my site, http://www.lawnmoore.com, Thanks!

Comment

Speaking as someone who has created print advertisements for over 10 years, that's pretty nice. A few minor things I would have done differently, but overall, quite nicely done.
                  What would you have changed on this flyer? I am sure Justin would appreciate any ideas you had on this. He may want to implement them the next time he updates his flyer.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Great! Looks so good I'd believe it if you said professional ad people made it.

Comment

What would you have changed on this flyer? I am sure Justin would appreciate any ideas you had on this. He may want to implement them the next time he updates his flyer.
                      For me, Steve, I would have used a black outline on the lettering on the bottom left. Don't know how it would look but to me that is the hardest part on the eyes.
                      Pat

Comment

that flyer looks great.

I would let it this way.

Why are you sending out so late ?
                        In 4 weeks starts the winter maintanence.

what price are you calculating for this service?

Comment

that flyer looks great.

I would let it this way.

Why are you sending out so late ?
                          In 4 weeks starts the winter maintenance.

what price are you calculating for this service?
                          I am not in the same area as you as winter is a long ways away from now. I do not have the same season/weather as you

Comment

Flyer

Awesome flyer Justin! Nice business name too.
                            cmig

Comment

Awesome flyer Justin! Nice business name too.
                              I know, my customers always comment my business name

Comment

Working...
                              X