No announcement yet.

My fall/vacuum marketing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you have changed on this flyer? I am sure Justin would appreciate any ideas you had on this. He may want to implement them the next time he updates his flyer.
    Justin, nice work! Do you think the average homeowner your are marketing towards knows what that piece of equipment is? Yes 'leaf removal' is self explanatory but with the 2 seconds of attention you will get with your newspaper flyer, I think I'd show before/after pictures rather than a machine that they might not instantly connect to their needs..

Good graphics
    _Matt

Comment

Justin, nice work! Do you think the average homeowner your are marketing towards knows what that piece of equipment is? Yes 'leaf removal' is self explanatory but with the 2 seconds of attention you will get with your newspaper flyer, I think I'd show before/after pictures rather than a machine that they might not instantly connect to their needs..

Good graphics
      _Matt
      Haven't had any calls yet for me to do a before and after picture. I tried it at the school across the street the other for the hell of it and the vacuum works great when the leaves are all dry.

Hopefully I will get some calls to get some work done. I haven't got any yet out of 1300 flyers

Comment

From past experience, you probably won't get too many calls until all the leaves are out of the trees. If people are going to pay for the cleanup, they will wait until they are all down. Unless you put in your ad that they get two cleanups and charge accordingly. That way you can get the bulk out with the first cleanup instead of all at once.
        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Working...
        X