Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic newsletters

newsletters

Hi, i am looking to start putting together newsletters for customers and some business in my area. Has anyone done this and what have they done and put in there newletter.

Guest replied
    can you email a copy of one so i can look at it. email it to scott at Scott@gotacme.com thanks

Leave a comment:

• picframer
    replied
    Andy,

Do you just send it as an attached pdf file? Of do you send it in html format?
    Holly sends a PDF

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Andy,

Do you just send it as an attached pdf file? Of do you send it in html format?

Leave a comment:

• picframer
    replied
    Hi, i am looking to start putting together newsletters for customers and some business in my area. Has anyone done this and what have they done and put in there newletter.
    We email a newsletter to clients 9 months of the year, it's basically a what we are doing now and a looking ahead, may contain images of before and after jobs we just finished. I think it works although new content can be a challange, we will recycle last years making a few changes to make it look fresh.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Hi,

We have talked about newsletters in the past on here and I think there are a few free samples in the marketing templates section.

Did you get a chance to check through there?

Leave a comment:

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X