No announcement yet.

I am not tring to lowball, I have little overhead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would'nt drop my gate for less than 20.
    +1

my minimum is $25 on a single cut, I will do $20 if I have some extra time or it is for and existing customer with an extra property. I try to steer clear of per cuts, I like monthly contracts that way I know what I'm going to be making.

That being said if you can talk to the HOA and get them all at once that would be ideal.

Comment

nice

I really enjoyed looking at those cards. Seems to me you really took the time to think this thru? I like the 20 bucks, I really like that because if you do plan on upselling those would come in very handy for you. How many do you plan on putting out?

Comment

Marketing, I just make eye catching flyers, postcards. I get a lot of word of mouth also. I work for a big cable company now so I see a lot of home and talk to people every. I install cable so when I get a job most of the people are just moving in so they have no one doing their lawn. i keep alot of postcards in my cable truck. I even have roadside sign so when I go to a area that looks promising I put the signs up. My goal is to get a HOA contract, what better way to get one if you have 20-30 home owners looking out for you.
        I hand the lawn buck out personally, I rather do that because, if I send you something in the mail with a bill chances are you will by past the refferal card/note. Now if I hand it to you, you will read it and most likely fill it out right there and hand it back to me. I plan to put about 200 or so.

Can You Envision The Possibilities...We Can!
        Can You Envision the Possibilities... We Can!
        www.Envisionlawn.com
        1-888-412-LAWN

Comment

Working...
        X