No announcement yet.

How's this for a referral program?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"How about if they get you 5 referrals, they get $25 gift card, if they get you 10, they get a $50 gift card"

The stuff I read on marketing sites would suggest that customers need SOMETHING right away. So for each referral they need a reward. Obviously the new customer must sign up for yearly service for the existing customer to get the reward. Just a thought. Putting myself in the shoes of my customer, I would want some type of reward sooner rather than later.

Mark

Comment

Thats a good idea Mark.

As a consumer, what was the last referral program you took part of and what did they offer you?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

"How about if they get you 5 referrals, they get $25 gift card, if they get you 10, they get a $50 gift card"

The stuff I read on marketing sites would suggest that customers need SOMETHING right away. So for each referral they need a reward. Obviously the new customer must sign up for yearly service for the existing customer to get the reward. Just a thought. Putting myself in the shoes of my customer, I would want some type of reward sooner rather than later.

Mark
        I was thinking of something like that. I'm going to try and design something this week, maybe I can share it with everybody

Comment

HAHAHA!!!! Justin the match maker!!!!
          I'm laughing my *** off right now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm laughing my *** off right now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your dating advice JUST IN TIME for Valentine's today !

Get 20% off when you mention GOPHER

Don't delay, sign up today !

HAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

With the help from JUST IN TIME, I was able to win the heart of my true love!

THANKS JUST IN TIME!

Comment

THANKS JUST IN TIME!
                He helped you Just In Time!!!!

Comment

THANKS JUST IN TIME!
                  Just in Time at your service

HAHAHAH !

Comment

20% discount for reffering one customer. Wow, i think this is best way of saving money. Even an effective referral program can be a powerful and simple way to build a pipeline for any company.

Comment

Working...
                    X