decorations door hanger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decorations door hanger

Do any of you guys have Holiday decorations door hanger let u can share thanks

Wes wes@elitelawnsok.com

Wes, did you check through the free template section? There are a few in there.

What are you looking for in your design?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is one I did a few years ago. The back side was a general card for the "landscaping" side of the business.

Now these are not door hangers, but they are "Christmas" related. I thought you might enjoy. These are the Christmas Cards I sent out over the past 2 years. These went to friends and family only. NOT to customers!! Haha.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW...
      http://www.rjdgraphics.com/design%20...christmas.html
      Attached Files
      Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

These are the Christmas Cards I sent out over the past 2 years. These went to friends and family only. NOT to customers!! Haha.
        Those are great. Were they folded in the center and mailed in envelopes? Like a long narrow Christmas card?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

No. The cards were not folded. They were just a 2 sided card. Slightly smaller than 4x9.
          Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X