New Idea for Marketing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea for Marketing...

I had a company contact me wanting to barter their services for ours.

They do printing and such and are looking to partial barter labor costs for their services. Then I seen they do "Trading Cards"!!!

I got to thinking, we will compile a "Set" of cards and give each customer a random card each service date, and for larger jobs they get 2, 3, 4, 5 or more cards depending.

Once they collect a "Complete Set" they get some sort of a "Gift".... Free mulch and installation... or something to that nature. *With restrictions ofcourse, up to XXXsqft etc...*

I will have my team pose for the cards, on the mower, with latest installs, weed-eating, etc...

What do you guys think, have you ever tried anything like this? I think it will work decent, maybe even get other neighbors involved to "Trade" cards with... Might even help bring the community closer!

Worth a shot, I will let you know how it works out and post pictures when we get the proofs in.

I plan to have pictures on the front with card #, and business card information on the back.

I think that is are great idea!

I loved it when MacDonalds had those games, Free Fry!!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Oh I'd love to see what these are going to look like.

You could also have these trading cards display different services you offer. So if you are at a home that could use a power washing, you could leave a card that says did you know we also offer power washing? Along with a quote.

Just another thought

Keep us posted.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X