Get out and vote signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out and vote signs

What if you created an election reminder vote sign that promoted your business.

Something like this. Do you think they might stay up a little longer than if they were outright commercial yard signs?
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Maybe you could do larger signs with your image on it. To help promote your lawn care business more.
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good Idea

That is actually a good idea I think. I think that would help you show yourself as a patriot.

Comment

Good Idea

The general public is much more politically interested now. They question the results of the big takeovers, the stimulus plan, the many bail-outs, and above all right now, the healthcare plan.

Your company yard signs will both draw attention to you and reinforce their political activity and questions.

Steve

Comment

I think the Republicans pay better and are quicker to hire if they know your politics. I have never been fearful of losing biz from my beliefs. good concept but could be pricey for the newer low bugets if done right.

vote for swstout

Comment

Thanks

I think the Republicans pay better and are quicker to hire if they know your politics. I have never been fearful of losing biz from my beliefs. good concept but could be pricey for the newer low bugets if done right.

vote for swstout
            I was in politics for a year as a ward alderman. I found I could be more effective out of office. I am not looking to be elected for any office; I want to get most of those in office out.

Steve

Comment

Great Idea, I would stay away from picking one party over another.
              Artie Crowley
              www.marketingholders.com
              sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Working...
              X