No announcement yet.

Employee Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest thing I do will be just before Christmas, I plan to get desk calendars and am making referral cards to give to my customers. This is big I feel to grow more for next year. The calender will have our logo on them so it will always be in front of them all year long.
    What size will the desk calendars be? How will you distribute them?

When you say referral cards, can you tell me a little more what these are?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The desk calender will be about 6 inches by 5 inches. They will stand up on a desk. Referral cards, so that my current customers can give me contacts of friends and relatives that may be looking for our services. In return for them, I will give them $25 credit towards next seasons work for each new customer they refer to us that becomes a customer next year. That way, it's no cash out of pocket. I plan to send these out by mail, or perhaps may include a small gift with them and deliver them personally.
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

That sounds great!

What is the difference between a referral card and a business card?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Go with them next time work for a day handing out fliers and then you will know how fast they are.. Funny how so many people want to get paid but they just do not want to work..

I always work with people for a while, to make sure they are not doing stupid things, and I know the speed they work. Then and only then will I think about anything else. And fliers I changed to X number of fliers for $X .. And I double check them, were they put them out I check ..

Simple rule is ... 9 our of 10 poeple are going to do little or nothing for you .. Take care of the other 10% they make the world go around!

Comment

What is the difference between a referral card and a business card?
            Im not sure if its the same thing for me but my referral cards have numbers on the top right corner of my customers own ID number. This way if someone hires me to do there lawn and they hand me a business card i can say.. "ok..thanks?" but if they hand me a referral card i look up what customer matches the ID number and both the new customer and the customer that referred the other to me receive some type of benefit, be it a small service free or a small discount.
            Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
            "Where Service is Always in Season"
            Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

That is very interesting. Do you think you could do that with business cards and ask new people where they heard of you from, when they call? Would people be honest and tell you or do you think they wouldn't say anything?

Comment

Working...
              X