Employee Perks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee Perks?

How about this for employee perks. Does it give you any ideas?

Unusual Perks

Methodist Hospital System - Need fuel? Every employee got a $250 gas card in 06.

Quicken Loans - LeBron James fans, rejoice! Workers in Michigan can hop on company-sponsored buses to see the Cavaliers play ball (CEO Dan Gilbert owns the team).

Arnold & Porter - Know any whiz kids? The law firms offer referral fees of $15,000 if you recommend an employee they end up hiring.

Goldman Sachs - Who says bankers work all the time? Employees who get married or register a domestic partnership are given an extra week of vacation.

Microsoft - The tech giant piles on perks like free grocery delivery, valet parking, and a dollar-for-dollar match of employee charitable contributions up to $12,000.

AstraZeneca - Working here might actually be good for your health: All prescription drugs made by the company are free to employees.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Yes it does I think I will go and try to find some wiz kids for Arnold & Porter!

Comment

I think that they are pretty good ideas.

The best employee perk that I ever had was their cell phone was paid for

Comment

Oh!

Did they basically give you a bill each month? Was there a limit?

How did you work this?

When were they given this perk? Did they have to reach a certain milestone?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I had all of the cell phones in my name in on my accountant. So if I wanted to, I could cancel them at any time. The employees were told of how many minutes that they had each month, and if they went over those minutes then they had to pay from them. I think they were allowed around 500 minutes each month if I remember correctly.

The phones were great because I could constantly keep in touch with employees regarding change in schedules or when they were out working at job sites during the day

Comment

That is a great idea. Did any of the other lcos in your area offer this or were you the only one?

Comment

Not that I know of

Comment

Working...
              X