Training manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training manual

Does anyone here have any kind of a training manual for new employees? I was thinking of making one to cover some of the basics. Safety, wardrobe, break down/ getting stuck procedure, plant diseases caused by tobacco use.. and so on. Looking for what ideas you have or what you already have in place. Will share the finished results when I get it all together.
    I thought about it but have you ever looked at a manual giving to you by a employer?

Down the road when I have a dozen or so employees ill do it. It will help lower workers comp and fight unemployment cases.

Sounds like a good idea on paper as an employer but I doubt if many of the employees would read it.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Training manual

Does anyone here have any kind of a training manual for new employees? I was thinking of making one to cover some of the basics. Safety, wardrobe, break down/ getting stuck procedure, plant diseases caused by tobacco use.. and so on. Looking for what ideas you have or what you already have in place. Will share the finished results when I get it all together.

Comment

There are two here in the misc. lawn care business forms section.

Lawn care employee manual.

and

Lawn care employee manual 2.

Download them both and see which one works better or mix and match them. The benefit of starting to use one early is that you can add to it and customize it as you go and you will have a much easier time instituting it earlier than later when employees might already create bad habits that will be tough to correct.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X