Employee Handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

Thats the customer handbook. Designed for the expectations the customer should have of the company. I was looking for the expectations and rules for employees.

Planker - look down below at message #8. They are at the bottom of that message.

Very impressive work on the handbook Scott.

Comment

Try the lawn care employee manual in the second post here.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7207
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is one I have been working on its not done yet but hope it helps

Paineless Creations Handbook VP.doc
        www.painelesscreations.com
        Visit us on Facebook
        http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

For those of you that are interested in using the one steve posted, here is directions on how to change every instance in it that says lawn care inc, very simple.
          ====================

Instructions.

Open your document in Word 2003 by clicking "File," and then "Open." Click the file you want to edit.

Scroll to the top of the document. Click before the first word so that your text cursor appears at the beginning of the document.

Click "Edit," and then "Replace." Or press "Ctrl" and "H" at the same time.

Type the word you want to find. For example, if you want to change every instance of the word "stewardess" to "flight attendant," type "stewardess" into the field next to "Find what."

Type the replacement word in the field next to "Replace with." For the example above, type "flight attendant."

Click "Find Next." Word will highlight the word whenever it appears. Click "Replace" to replace the word. Repeat until you reach the end of the document.

Use "Replace All" if you want to replace every occurrence of the word.

Do an advanced find and replace. Click "More" for additional options.

Find or replace by format. You can find words in a certain font, paragraph, style and so on. Verify that you have your cursor in the corresponding field to apply the option to the right word.

Find and replace "Special." These are elements of a document that aren't words, such as page breaks, tabs and graphics.
          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Here is one I have been working on its not done yet but hope it helps

Paineless Creations Handbook VP.doc
            That is really good! Did you post that in another post on here that I had missed?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X