No announcement yet.

Photos and bios needed from forum members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to get some new pics.. but I do have some pictures I can share....

Comment

Justin, those are awesome. If you can, put together a paragraph bio. I want to include that as well in the book.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You want me to e-mail that Biography to you ?

Comment

You can if you want.

I would say post it here because it's going to be published ultimately and you will help others in crafting their own bio to submit.

Thank you!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

yea Justin, post here.I would like to see it, for inspirational purposes only.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ May 12 2008,5:10)]crafting their own bio to submit.
              You mean it's a piece of art ?

Comment

I don't know if this is good enough but here is my bio

Just in Time Yard Services is operated and owned by Justin Pitre, a savvy 22 year old business man learning the tricks of the trade in the lawn care industry. This business all started all back when I started to mow some lawns for a lawn care business/property management and they asked me if I wanted to mow the lawn that was on the property next door since the property to sale and there I was cutting grass for that property. Past experience was mostly grass cutting as I experienced that job for many years until I decided I had enough of minimum wage and start my own business. I thought at 20 years old, having a business would be tough to handle but I think I handled it pretty good since I had all that background experience. *After receiving a 3000$ grant from the Canadian government, I told myself, if I can do this, I can run any business. My dad always told me, “You can do anything you want, as long you put your mind to it”. Just in Time Yard Services is located in French River, ON, approximately 3.5 hrs north of Toronto, ON, Canada. I hope I’ve inspired some other teenagers to start there business, and this concludes my Just in Time Yard Services biography

You can visit our website at www.jitys.ca for more information

Comment

That is fantastic! The only thing I can think of adding is any websites or services of yours you want to promote.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ May 14 2008,12:29)]That is fantastic! The only thing I can think of adding is any websites or services of yours you want to promote.
                    Added

Comment

Great Job Justin!

Comment

now thats cool stuff...

How much time do we have steve

Comment

Well,

I don't have an exact date, as soon as you can would be great.

Comment

sounds good.... by the way, when do I become member of the month???

Comment

So will we have to order this book or is this our present for making GopherHaul attend 1 million views

Comment

hold on I'll fix it

Comment

Working...
                                X