Podcast 2/11/08 Wanna Join?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast 2/11/08 Wanna Join?

Anyone interested in calling in tonight on my skype.com podcast? Sometime between 6pm and 8pm est? I will keep the show hopefully to a half our long.

If you have any thoughts on topics, please post.

I was thinking about a couple but I will go with the flow of the callers.

Some ideas: When to take on your first employee, myspace marketing and maybe search engine optimization.

Let me know if you are interested.

Remember to add me to your skype.com contact list my screen name is GopherHaul
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I wish I could but I have to go to men's bowling league tonight....... *

Hopefully I can do this tomorrow

Comment

Will be there!

Brian Gardner
      Brian Gardner
      President
      Lawn & Garden Webvision
      http://lawnandgardenwv.com

Comment

What a night we had. I had a great two hour plus talk with Brian and Richard. Then another great chat with Fernando and Justin. I gotta clean up the audio on some of it and then I will get it up online!

Thanks everyone for taking part!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 11 2008,10:32)]What a night we had. I had a great two hour plus talk with Brian and Richard. Then another great chat with Fernando and Justin. I gotta clean up the audio on some of it and then I will get it up online!

Thanks everyone for taking part!
          No problem... There was some great ideas from Fernando... I actually think it's gonna work out

Comment

Justin,

You also had a great idea about the article you submitted to the newspaper.

Can you tell everyone a little about that story and what you did to get into the paper?

Also do you have a scan of the article we could see?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 12 2008,9:37)]Also do you have a scan of the article we could see?
              I'm gonna have to dig deep to find that article.. it's been 5 yrs of that... that was before I started my business so I'll have to look for it.. but i'm sure i have it somewhere

Comment

While you look for it, can you tell everyone a little of the background as far as what happened and what you did?

Comment

Id like to get in on the next one.... is there anyway you can pm everyone steve... i didnt see that post

Comment

Yes, what is your skype name and I will add you to the list. Or just add me. My screen name is GopherHaul.

When is the best times for you to do this?

Comment

dunno.... ill add you... how does it work? do we all talk at the same time... kinda like a bunch of dudes having virtual coffee??

Comment

Working...
                      X