Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blairprod promotional video

I just put up this promotional video for Blairprod.com

Let's see what kind of viewership it gets.

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAbykgTB7cA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAbykgTB7cA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

If you need a logo for your lawn care business, consider Patrick&#39;s offer of 3 logo prototypes for &#036;50.00.

http://www.blairprod.com and ask for the Gopher logo special.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

WOW Wanna see something crazy?

Check out the number of views on the promo videos I placed in the forum. Almost 6,000 views (which is unique ip&#39;s) in 3 days&#33; LOL That is nuts&#33;

And the other got almost 200 views within the first 2 hours.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I Putr it on GopherHaulVideos.Com

Comment

I think I&#39;m gonna cry...

lol... seriously, though.... I appreciate it, Steve&#33; Only 3 hits (other than myself) to the site since I put up the counter, but I&#39;m watching&#33;

Comment

Rodman wants to know in full detail how these videos are being made. How you edit them so on. Rodman has a ideal wants to make one.

Comment

The video is made on a digital video camera. Imported into the computer and edited with Vegas.

What are you going to be making a video on?

Check out the view #s within the first 24 hours.

2.865 Views&#33; :blush: my gosh&#33;

Comment

is that Sony Vegas Software?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

We got some youtube guru awards.

#15 most viewed today in the guru section&#33;

Comment

Gopher promo video #2 released 1 day ago and almost 5000 views&#33; WOW

Comment

Good God, man.... that&#39;s schweet&#33; I just checked it.... up to 5,366&#33;&#33;

I only have 20 unique hits to the site, but I&#39;ve gotten 3 jobs off it&#33;

THANK YOU STEVE&#33;&#33;

Comment

FOR REAL?

THAT ROCKS&#33;

Nice&#33; Very Nice&#33;

Show us what you create.

When you can reach out to that many viewers, you gotta figure someone watching will be interested in the service. Somewhere at least.

Comment

Woohoo,

I&#39;ve moved up to the 11 most watched &#39;guru&#39; videos on youtube today.

Comment

9,273 views in 3 days.... I have GOT to start using YouTUBE.... Any suggestions or tips for those of us who may want to put video on our site, Steve?

Comment

Its painfully simple. All you need to do is put the embed code youtube has on the video page, onto your site.

What kind of things are you thinking about doing with your video?

Comment

Working...
                              X