Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jay Leno Drives

Jay's got a nice rig wouldn't you say?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

CXT Commercial Extreme Pickup
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_coll_leno/1368287.html?view=month

Comment

That is awesome, I want one.

Imagine pulling up to someones property in that hehe.

Comment

I was up in Detroit this weekend for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I had to see at least 10-15 of the big pickups like that. Between the internationals like that, the chevy's and ford 650's, people up there have alot of disposable income!
          \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

What is the Woodward Dream Cruise?

Comment

It's a huge car cruise, I think its the largest in america. They say theres 40,000 cars and over a million people that go to it. I'll have to find the website on it.

I of course had to check the grass out up there almost every commercial property was very well kept and had irrigation systems! I couldn't believe it.

Comment

www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

It's neat because GM, Ford, Dodge all have big displays set up with concept cars and their factory race cars. I forget how many miles long the whole place is but it took us 4 hours to get from one end to the other.

Comment

That sounds like a blast!

Comment

Working...
                  X