X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's yours?

What's your hobby? Have any fun toys?

Let us know.

Maybe for fun we could put together a video of our different users toys and such. I think it would be neat to see what everyone is into.

Also ask around on other forums if anyone has an interesting hobby they could create and send us a video tape of.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

My whole life is wrapped up into the green industry. It's weird, but it is kind of like my hobby because of how much time I spend in it.

But I used to own a 1963 Bel Air, and I always worked on that, but I sold that and moved on. Worked on that car for about 6 years. Wrapped up a lot of money into it. It was a blast working on the old cars because you could actually work on it, and it didn't have a computer system in it like todays cars.

I have been seriously thinking about getting another old car and fix it up.

Comment

Do you have any pictures of it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Let me look around for some.....

Comment

Right now my main hobbies are drag racing and lifting, I also consider the landscaping a hobby though because I always read up on the industry and I enjoy the work.

Right now I have my 83 monte carlo, building it to be able to compete in outlaw street events, but I mostly just race locally and have fun with it on the street. After I get a new truck this spring my 96 f250 is going to become a drag truck I think, it's got a powerstroke, going to see what I can do with that, try to get the truck as light as possible and work my suspension tricks on it.
          As for lifting, I'm getting back into that. I used to be into liftin back in highschool but hurt my leg so I fell away from it, got out of shape and ate way too many wrong foods. Now I'm training and on a proper diet, I actually am enjoying it alot, I look forward to going to the gym in the evening so it helps get me through stressful days.
          Going to be measuring the yard here tomorrow, getting ready to do a pretty big landscape.
          \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

we just pulled the engine out here

Comment

this is what I did to the engine

Before and after

Comment

This is an outside pic of the car...not a very good pic

Comment

looks good, got any more pictures? For my next car I want something older and a 4 door. Theres something about 4 doors that do it for me.

Comment

I have about 2 dozen more pics

I am trying to find the before pics, right when I first bought it. *Only cost me $500 for it. *When I bought it, it was a golden rod color, and the seats with the same kind of color.

I sold it for like $4,000...took a big loss on it, around $4,200 loss. The main reason that I sold it was because lack of storage space.

The worst thing to find for those old cars was the gasketts.

My buddy had a 64 Impala at the time, and I almost bought that off from him. He never took care of that though. I could have had a 2 door and a 4 door

Comment

tiedeman, That is so sweet!

kc2006, do you have a video camera? Have you taken any video of you drag racing? Or video of you showing off your car?

Comment

No I don't have any video of me, I just have pictures of it. I do have video's of my friend's cars though. I'll go to the local car club's site and get the video's.

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing the car clubs video, is there a link? Also post some pics!

Comment

Heres a short video of my friends car, he's the car on the left. I helped him do alot with the car its a 79 malibu, I actually invested alot of money into that car last year, I was no where near being done with mine so I lent him the money to get his back together.
                            http://media.putfile.com/Meander****Milner-vs-Art

Comment

Where are you all racing? Looks like street racing!

Any day time pictures of the car too?

Comment

Working...
                              X